Tea sets

I finished this little tea set this morning. We had a 4 year old tea party birthday to go to. I bought the wicker basket and tea cups at a thrift store for just a few dollars. I couldn't believe the selection of wicker! I could have bought many more baskets but I had to hold back!
Napkin front and backs. I have used that green fabric for so many things over the years, i'm almost out of it, and hope I can find it again.

I love this little red basket, also from the thrift store. The lovely lace is another thrift find. Just look at this stash I acquired. There are layers and layers of lace, as I unravel it I find new treasures.
 What other uses can I find for this lovely lace? I might have to start a new board on Pinterest just for lace projects.  Done! Check my Pinterest for some lovely lace project ideas, like this mod podged vase by Urban Comfort. Pretty!
Decoupaging with Lace by UrbanComfort


If you have an ideas for what I should do with all that lace, please let me know!!

Cheers!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment