Sunday School Dress

Just listed for sale on Etsy! This is my first listing... I finally made the leap. Fingers crossed... Stop by and check out my shop.

I'm a collector of vintage fabric, and sewing notions. I love to shop yard sales, estate sales, and thrift stores. This dress is made from a vintage print (of course no manufacturer is written on the selvage), with the sweetest little boy and girl playing in a garden. Mint polka dot and a double layer of natural muslin with ruffle trim added just the right touch of twirly girly. You will soon learn, if I actually post about all the things I make, that I love to add ruffles to everything! I am bummed when I get a custom order for an apron that doesn't want ruffles ...boo.

I'm calling this the Sunday School Dress because it reminds me a lot of a dress I had as a little girl in the late 70s. Mom - do you remember this one?



Thanks for looking.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment