New Onesies in my shop


I packed up my sewing machine and serger and headed to Oregon to visit my in-laws at their house on the Umpqua River. My daughter and I are here for 2 weeks while my husband is out of town for work. I'm glad I didn't put my Etsy shop on vacation because I have had a new order every day! It's exciting to get new business coming in. One of my customers requested a giraffe theme and we worked together to select this sweet pink & brown minky fabric for her cousins daughter. It is now listed in my shop and ready for new orders!
The glittery pink knit fabric goes perfectly with the giraffe print. Isn't it just adorable!
 
Stop in and check out my other new designs at www.tangledthreadsbyjen.etsy.com.
My sewing set-up with river front view. I can get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment