Kitty Dress


Just a quick note to say hi! I'm still around and sewing!

I made this sweet kitty dress last night using Simplicity Pattern 2270. I have a ton of dress patterns and my goal is to make everyone. Every time I sew a new pattern I learn so many new skills. This dress taught me an easy way to sew in flutter sleeves and how to add bias tape to the arm holes to give them a nice finished look. Check here for other Simplicity patterns I have used.

here's so much more you could add to this little dress, but I was going for quick and easy the first time through with this pattern. The dress is not lined, but with a pair of leggings and a long sleeve shirt underneath she'll be able to wear it in the fall. My little cat lover picked out the kitty fabric.


I love the little flutter sleeves in a contrasting navy blue and white polka dot print.

Happy Fall Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment