Sewing for Christmas

I jumped right past Halloween and Thanksgiving and started sewing some Christmas items for my shop. I love the combination of red and mint together, it softens the red a bit. I left the skirt light by applying a simple rolled hem finish so it's not too weighed down on little babies.
Check out the little snowflake detail in the letter "S".

Another option of a simple white onesie, with red ruffled legs and 3 of my handmade flowers all bunched together. Simply sweet.
Or, this option - the same 3 flowers along the neckline. Maybe I need to add another.

I'm considering red and mint for our Christmas pictures this year, because I loved how this little set turned out.
Check them out at www.tangledthreadsbyjen.etsy.com.

JEN

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you sewing such fun baby items! Good job! Sell, sell, sell!

    ReplyDelete